- Play area
- Picnic area
- Car park
- Private parking
- Free car park
Château loisirs de Bosc Motorcycle – bicycle – art museum
Château – Loisirs de Bosc has many things to do for the entire family
The history of motorcycles as told by over 30 magnificent models: Majestic, Vincent, MV, Harley Davidson, Johnny’s bike!
Bicycles: outstanding bicycles, one is even a Historical Monument!
– Videos explaining the trends in bicycles
– 7 rooms that tell the history of bicycles.
One of the biggest collections of bicycles in the world!
The game library, the children’s museum: the magic mystery attic with the animals from the Fables by Jean de la Fontaine.
– Interactive games in 6 rooms of the château.
– Play and learn!
The Scavenger Hunt
– A great hunt with cartoon heroes.
– Win a surprise!
Airplanes on 12,000 square meters of grounds: Tanguy-Laverdure and Buck Dany’s planes.
– See true fighter planes from up close.
– Climb on board (2 days each year).
– Fun game for kids with cartoon heroes.
One of the biggest outdoor contemporary art shows in the region:
– 12,000 square meters of display area in a green setting.
– Two rooms in the château display works.
- Pets welcome
- Pets supplement
- Product tasting
- Temporary exhibition
- Botanic trail
- Group activities
Tourisme & Handicap :
Hearing disability, Mental disability
How to come?
651 chemin de Bosc - RN100
Reduced price: 5.50 to 7.50 € (Adults: 7.50€
Adult: 9 €
Child: 6.50 € (Special price for children 3 to 13).
Free entry for children < 3 years, mountain guides.
Group rate available for > 12 people.
Bank/credit card - Cheque - Cash - Credit transfer