Markets in the Destination Pays d'Uzès Pont du Gard
Markets in Pays d’Uzès Pont du Gard are more than just a rendezvous. Here, the market is raised to the rank of an institution!
Coming to our Destination Pays d’Uzès Pont du Gard is the guarantee to meet many local markets and especially, one of the most beautiful markets of France : Uzès. That one is the local celebrity. The Uzès’ market is the largest of Occitanie and one of the most famous of the Grande Provence.
On Wednesday morning, local producers gather their products on the well-named Place aux Herbes. On Saturdays, the market and its offer extend to the surrounding streets.
But Uzès is not the notable one. Friday markets in Remoulins or Saint-Quentin-la-Poterie also have their arguments to seduce you. To give you an idea, you could scroll down to see all the places where you could take fresh fruits, vegetables and typical products!
- Tuesday : Domazan, Montfrin, Saint-Hilaire-d’Ozilhan.
- Wednesday : Uzès (local farmers market), Aramon, Collias, Meynes, Garrigues-Sainte-Eulalie.
- Thursday : Comps, Estézargues.
- Friday : Remoulins, Saint-Quentin-la-Poterie.
- Saturday :Uzès, Vers-Pont-du-Gard.
- Sunday : Montaren (local farmers market).
- Tuesday : Saint-Quentin-la-Poterie (from March to October), Collias (July and August).
- Sunday : Aramon (July and August, farmers’ market).